Museum of the Moving Image provides outstanding branding and marketing opportunities. These opportunities can be targeted to a specific program or event, or involve a year-round presence in all Museum activities and programs. We will be delighted to work with you to customize a sponsorship package that meets your objectives and helps to differentiate your brand in a way that will deliver results.
- Spacewar! Video Games Blast Off (Fall 2012): An innovative, interactive exhibition that commemorates the 50th anniversary and enduring legacy of Spacewar!, the very first digital video game
- Spectacle: The Music Video (Summer 2013): A groundbreaking exhibition that explores music video as an important and influential art form in contemporary culture
- First Look (January, 2013): A showcase for groundbreaking, new international cinema
- See It Big! (year-round): An ongoing series celebrating the joy of big screen moviegoing
- The Annual Gala honoring the greatest artists of the screen (December 2012). This year's 27th Annual Gala honors Hugh Jackman on December 11, 2012. Past honorees include Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, Robert de Niro, Clint Eastwood, Sidney Poitier, and Martin Scorsese
- The St. Regis Gala honoring leaders in the entertainment industry (2013) Past honorees include Ted Turner (Cable News Network, Turner Network Television, Glenn Britt (Time Warner), Brian Williams (Anchor and Managing Editor, NBC Nightly News), Randy Falco (Univision), and Philippe Dauman (Viacom) among others
- Innovative educational programs serving over 50,000 students annually
- Programs include tours, workshops, after-school programs, teacher training, camps, and screening programs
- School programs tied to English Language Arts, Social Studies, and Math, Science, & Technology standards
- Moving Image Source: An online publication devoted to the history of film, television, and digital media
- The Living Room Candidate An online exhibition presenting more than 400 historical presidential campaign commercials from every election year beginning with 1952
- CollectionSpace: CollectionSpace is an open-source collections management application that meets the needs of museums, historical societies, and other collection-holding organizations
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Christina Marouda, Deputy Director for Development, at 718 777 6844 or email@example.com.