Sparrow Film Project: BLOCK C
Saturday, December 2, 2017, 4:00 p.m.
Museum of the Moving Image - Bartos Screening Room
The Sparrow Film Project is an annual competition that challenges filmmakers to make three-minute films in three weeks. For each round, filmmakers are guided by a different set of criteria based on a new theme, and each team draws a unique assignment from a hat.
1. The Curse by Bolts and Blunder
2. Pulcinella’s Opus by GKL
3. Buyer’s Remorse by No Frills
4. Vision Quest by Sparklebaby Barbecue
5. The Re Renaissance by Abiders and Co.
6. Le Cena by Mr Hats
7. Uncertainty Principle by Evening Squire Productions
8. Old Man Bubbles by Deaf Son Films
9. This is Not A Good Idea by Ultra Violet Entertainment
10. Dumb Nachos by BrutalKind
Tickets: $10 (Free for members at the Film Lover level and MoMI Kids Premium levels and above). Order tickets online. (Members may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding online reservations.)
Ticket purchase includes same-day admission to the Museum (see gallery hours). View the Museum’s ticketing policy here. For more information on membership and to join online, visit our membership page.